Junie HahnMember of the Firm
Phone (973) 530-2069
Fax (973) 530-2269
Junie Hahn is a member of Wolff & Samson’s Corporate and Securities, Banking and Finance, and Corporate Internal Investigations and Monitoring Groups. He has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial finance, general corporate counseling and corporate investigations.
Junie’s experience includes representation of sellers and buyers in complex stock and asset sale transactions across a wide array of business industries. He advises on corporate formation and the structuring of startup and joint venture companies, and prepares and negotiates shareholder/operating agreements, other corporate governance documents and various types of business contracts. Junie also regularly represents lenders and borrowers in asset-based loans and other financing transactions.
His representative transactions include:
- Representation of the shareholders of a New Jersey-based company engaged in worldwide distribution of eye surgical instrumentation and related products in a stock sale to a private equity group
- Corporate restructuring of a group of companies engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of plastic film products throughout the United States, which included the transfer of a controlling interest to a new shareholder group and the restructuring and refinancing of junior and senior debt of the companies in excess of $60 million
- Corporate monitoring of a division of an international orthopaedic device manufacturing company for 18 months pursuant to a deferred prosecution agreement with the federal government
- Representation of a New Jersey-based public company in its strategic acquisition of the assets of a semiconductor business located in the state of Washington for approximately $74 million
- Representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a controlling interest in the Meadowlands Xanadu development project and related financing
- Representation of a New Jersey-based company involved in private jail and correctional facilities management in connection with its strategic acquisition of a competitor for $90 million and its related private equity placement and syndicated credit facility
- Representation of the shareholder group of a New Jersey-based pharmaceutical company in a stock sale to a private equity group for $25 million
- Representation of a New Jersey-based public company engaged in engineering and construction services, environmental remediation and energy/power supply in the sale of a Colorado-based subsidiary to a California-based public company for approximately $80 million
- Representation of a gaming software developer in its sale of intellectual property to Electronic Arts
- Representation of a private toy manufacturing company with operations in New Jersey, Hong Kong and China in connection with its sale of assets to a Hong Kong-based competitor
- Representation of a privately held company engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of temperature sensor devices in various strategic acquisitions of businesses located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and joint ventures with strategic partners, and ongoing general corporate representation
- Representation of an international plastic resin manufacturing business in a syndicated credit facility of more than $90 million
Junie is listed in the latest editions of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the area of Corporate/M&A and in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Corporate Law. In addition, the New Jersey Law Journal named Junie to its 2008 “40 Under 40” listing of the top young attorneys in New Jersey, and he was selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers -- Rising Stars 2008 and 2009 editions.
Junie is an officer of the Korean-American Bar Association of New Jersey.
In 1998, Junie served as law clerk to the Honorable C. Judson Hamlin of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division (General Equity), Middlesex County.